Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Thing About My Plan...

It's funny that I wrote a post about A Day in Our Life, a few weeks ago.  I was so happy with the way things were going, we had a great routine.

Then, we went on our Florida vacation, and I had a LOT of time to do a lot of thinking, soul searching, and planning.

I had been dabbling in Thomas Jefferson Education, but I didn't really "get it."  A couple days before we returned from Florida, I ordered Phases of Learning, and it was ready and waiting for me on my front stoop when we arrived home.  It didn't take long for me to read it, and it changed everything.

Now, my schedule is quite different.  It's really great.  I'll do another Day in Our Life post when the dust settles (probably next school year!).


Here's what we've been up to since we got home:

Jr. First Lego League


Meet the Masters Art Class

SciGirls class

It's hard to do school when the weather is so nice!

Font making class

Center for Book Arts

Lots of neighbor kid time

4-H Shooting Sports

First bonfire of the season!  Bye bye Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment