Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Monday, March 4, 2013

So Tired of Blogging!

Well, I see it's been one day shy of one month since my last blog post.  Wow!  I have clearly lost my mojo.

I have a new found admiration for the mommy and homeschool bloggers that never lose their mojo, and continue to find new and interesting topics/projects to blog about!

The past month has been a regular month of schooling, falling behind, catching up, and having lots of fun.  Here are some of the things we've been doing:

  • Millie started learning about the Westward Expansion
  • We saw (and danced to) a fabulous Zydeco band at the Ordway
  • Had a couple book club meetings with the National Homeschool Book Award group
  • Went to a fabulous Valentines day party
  • Attended Phantastic Physics, a really REALLY great class.
  • Went to an animal care class at the Kroening nature center
  • Had a fabulous 4-H meeting, where Millie got to hold a bunny. 
  • Created a collage at an art class.
I can officially say "I'm back" and ready to blog again!  Perhaps I just needed a break.  Anywhoo, the blog will change a bit now.  I had been doing weekly updates on Elise's preschool classes.  Now, I'm going to include everything from both preschool and 3rd grade.  Millie has been learning about so much fun stuff, I hate to leave that part of it out!  

I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment