I have a new found admiration for the mommy and homeschool bloggers that never lose their mojo, and continue to find new and interesting topics/projects to blog about!
The past month has been a regular month of schooling, falling behind, catching up, and having lots of fun. Here are some of the things we've been doing:
- Millie started learning about the Westward Expansion
- We saw (and danced to) a fabulous Zydeco band at the Ordway
- Had a couple book club meetings with the National Homeschool Book Award group
- Went to a fabulous Valentines day party
- Attended Phantastic Physics, a really REALLY great class.
- Went to an animal care class at the Kroening nature center
- Had a fabulous 4-H meeting, where Millie got to hold a bunny.
- Created a collage at an art class.
I can officially say "I'm back" and ready to blog again! Perhaps I just needed a break. Anywhoo, the blog will change a bit now. I had been doing weekly updates on Elise's preschool classes. Now, I'm going to include everything from both preschool and 3rd grade. Millie has been learning about so much fun stuff, I hate to leave that part of it out!
I'll be back soon!