Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

1st Day of School, 2013!


Here it is, the much anticipated First Day Of School!!!


The girls slept in until after 8 this morning!  They must have known they'd need a lot of rest for their big first day :)  They got dressed, and went outside for pictures while cinnamon rolls baked in the oven.

After breakfast, they got right to work!


They were both done by 11:45.  "Are we done already, mom?"  "Yep!" "I like this new program!"
Me too, me too!

For "recess", the kids jumped off a wall and played in the grass while I ran.  It was such a beautiful day!  

I'd say day #1 was a success.  I can't wait to see what fun we'll have this year!


Would you like to see what other homeschoolers are up to?  Check out this fabulous Not-Back-To-Homeschool blog hop!


No comments:

Post a Comment