Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

A Birthday Party, a Deer Farm, and a (Final) SciGirls Class

Our week in pictures:

Happy birthday to Millie & Elise's friend, Bria!
Our playgroup took a road trip out to Fawn-Doe-Rosa instead of our normal playground playdate!  It's such a cool place!  Millie went there with her daycare when she was a tot, and I've been wanting to go ever since.  The place had so many baby animals that we got to pet, deer wandering around freely begging for food, and pony rides.  The ground were immaculate, and the animals were sooooo loved by the crew working there.  Our tour guide was so passionate about her work.  I loved it!!!




Wednesday was our final SciGirls class for the year!  It was so emotional for me.  I'm so sad to see the class come to an end, it was a great group of kids.  We had so much fun together!!  For our final class, the girls made solar ovens to cook their lunch, and worked on scrapbooks full of memories from their Scigirls year.  



My one and only picture from Friday didn't turn out (waaa!), but I'll mention it anyways.  We had our first "It's Field Trip Friday" meet and greet!  Only one other family came (summer is a hard time to gather), but the kids had a great time.  I asked Millie if she had anything in common with the other girls, and she said, "Yes, we're great friends now!"  He he.  I love how fast kids can make friends!

To see what other homeschoolers were up to this week, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment