Only 26 days 'til Halloween! The fun is just beginning! Last night I made Chicken Cordon Bleu, mummy style! It was really good (although the kids wouldn't eat it).
1 can Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust
2 T garlic and herb spreadable cheese
4 oz thinly sliced cooked deli ham
6 oz thinly sliced cooked deli chicken
4 slices provolone cheese
1 t grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough into cookie sheet:stretch and very lightly press into a "triangular" shape; 14 inches long, 11 inches at the top, and 6 inches at the bottom.
2. Spread garlic and herb cheese down the center (allow for about 3 inches down the middle to put the cheese and fillings), to within 1/2 inches of each end.
3. Start layering the ham, chicken and cheese on top of the garlic and herb cheese. Measure about 3 inches down from the top, and cut cuts at a diagonal angle, about one inch apart, along both sides of the mummy. These will fold over the toppings and become the mummy wrapping. Fold the top of the pizza dough down to form the head, and start wrapping that mummy!
4. In a small bowl, beat egg. Brush over dough. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Place sliced olives in the eye opening at the top.
6. Cut into slices and serve!