Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Monday, April 11, 2011

SheSpeaks, Review #1

I signed up to be a product reviewer at SheSpeaks.com!  The way it works is, I get an email asking if I want to participate in a product review.  If I do, then I fill out a survey.  If I qualify to be a tester for the given product, I either get coupons for free products to pick up in the store, or they send them to me directly.

A couple weeks ago I got my first "job", which was to review Hormel Compleats Kids. 

My package of 4 meals came in the mail over the weekend, and I was eager to start testing!

Last night I served Spaghetti and Meatballs as a side dish with our dinner.  Neither of the girls would eat it.  In fact, here's what Millie's face looked like after she tried her first bite:

For lunch today, I tried giving Elise the Macaroni and Beef version.  She wouldn't eat it, but I thought it was pretty good.  I sprinkled some parmesan cheese over it, and ate about half of it.  It was sort of bland, but I liked it much better than the Spaghetti and Meatballs.

Next up, Pasta and Chicken!  I'll try that on Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment