Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Our Summer In Pictures - Week 6

I wasn't very good about taking pictures this week.  I was too busy having lots and lots of kid-free mommy time.  It was nice!  Not that I don't enjoy spending time with my kids, but let face it. I'm with them 6-7 days per week, all day long, all year long.  Breaks in the Summertime are very welcome :)

Here's what we did:

The girls had Vacation Bible School Monday-Thursday from 9-12.  During that time, I managed to go antiquing, cleaned the house, had lunch, coffee, coffee, and more coffee with a friend, and a lot of business planning.  It was so nice!  On the last day, the kids performed a few songs they learned during VBS.
See Millie?  She's in a pink top in the right third of the picture.

We also went swimming with a friend at our pool, and went swimming at a friends outdoor pool.  



No comments:

Post a Comment