Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Friday, September 11, 2015

First Week of 6th and 2nd Grade!




It was a great first week of school, at Two Cowgirls Homeschool!

On the first day of school, everyone was very attentive, and got their school work done promptly (never mind that we overslept by an hour...).





We started out with a little photo shoot in the park:








 Went to the park with friends for playgroup, and had ice cream.

We finished off the day with rides at Nickelodeon Universe and dinner at Hard Rock Cafe Minneapolis.















So much fun!!

The rest of the week was very...umm...unschooly.

I'm a little overwhelmed with my school, the kids school, work, my field trip club, SciGirls stuff, and Jr. First Lego League stuff.  I've got a lot of stuff on my plate.  :(

Anywhooo, we're on a long weekend getaway right now.  I'm loving it, and really looking forward to starting back up with a new EXCITING week next week.

Find out what other homeschoolers were up to this week, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment