I love this recipe! Everyone ate it, Elise even had seconds. Mmm!
8 Chicken drumsticks
4 Large red potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
2 Large peppers cut into 3/4 inch wedges
1 Large red onion, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
2 T Olive oil
3 T Chopped fresh rosemary
2 T Chopped garlic
1/2 t Each salt and pepper
1/4 c Pitted olives, cut in half
Serve with balsamic vinegar
1) Heat oven to 500 degrees. Position racks to divide oven into thirds. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil.
2) Distribute drumsticks, potatoes, peppers, and onion between pans. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss and turn to coat.
3) Roast pans 15 minutes, remove from oven. Toss mixture on pans, roast 15 minutes longer.
4) Arrange on serving platter, sprinkle with olives. Serve drizzled with vinegar.
* I only used one large pan and spread everything evenly over it. It turned out great, and didn't require extra baking time
* I didn't serve mine with olives or vinegar because I wanted my family to eat it. It was good without it.