Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Week In The Life Of...Thursday

Today was another stay-at-home day.  The girls were playing so nicely, that I let the play until things got ugly.  It's really fun to hear them playing together!  I love it :)

Around 10:00 we started school with spelling, reading, grammar, and history.  We're learning about the rise of Rome.  One of the things we read about was the way the Romans fought together.  It made me think of the movie Gladiator, so I showed Millie a few snippets from the movie (the scene where they soldiers work together using their shields to protect themselves).  When Bud got home from work, she proudly told him that I let her watch a rated R movie.  D'oh!  Anyway...

12:00 we had lunch, and I put Elise down for her nap.

While she was sleeping, Millie did math.  We are done learning about Antarctica and the animals that live there, so we took the day off from science.  Tomorrow begins the next unit; raptors!

Normally I like to get out and do something in the afternoon, but Elise slept until after 4, so we ended up staying in.  It was nice to take it easy.  Tomorrow is going to be another full day!

No comments:

Post a Comment