Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Favorite Autumn Decor

This is my absolute favorite quarter of the year.  I love everything; crunchy leaves, Fall colors, baking, scented candles, gathering with friends, food, etc.  It fills me up.  That's the only way I can describe it.

Here are some of my favorite Autumn decorations:

This has been my absolute favorite print since I was a little girl.  In fact, I'd leave it up year 'round if Bud didn't strongly disagree with me ;)  So, I leave it up from October 1st until Thanksgiving.

Plain and simple.  I love this wooden bowl full of wooden acorns.  I don't always bring them out.  I switch between acorns and decorative mixed nuts.  

I could stare at this display all day long.  My house is full of mini pumpkins and gourds.  I can't get enough of them!  They make great art projects too.  I'm pretty sure we'll be painting and cutting apart some of these mini pumpkins soon...

This sits in the middle of my dining room table.  My mommy made the pie plate cover (but I have long since lost (err...broken) the pie plate that goes with it).  On it sits a sweet acorn candle.  

If there was such thing as smell-o-vision, I'd let you smell my fall candles and hand soap.  Mmm!  

No comments:

Post a Comment