5 Highlights From The Year:
- Working our way through the Top 10 Waterfalls in Minnesota list.
- Being able to finally leave the girls home alone for an hour while I get coffee with a friend.
- Millie tested above grade level, despite my failure to teach the last three months of the school year.
- Feeling like the old Leslie "If I want it, I'll go out and get it" mentality is back.
- Continuing to build a strong family unit that I love.
- I didn't stick to my weight loss plan, at all.
- I didn't pay down our debt as I would have liked.
- We're still living in the condo, that I vowed to move from nine years ago.
- My big "slump of '14"
- I haven't concentrated on our personal business as much as I would have liked.
2 Game Changers:
- Going to the MACHE conference last Spring changed the way I do everything in my homeschool.
- Remembering that the only person who can bring change to my life is me.
2 Things I Focused On:
- Making sure this school year would be better than last.
- Doing less for my children in an effort to foster independence.
2 Things I forgot:
I certainly don't think 2014 was a bad year. It was pretty great. I imagine 2015 will be even better since I'm making a big effort to make improvements.
Here's what I'm doing in 2015 that will improve my life:
- Going back to school in less than two weeks!
- Using the treadmill every weekday.
- Cutting sugar out of my diet.
- Create a realistic budget
- Pay down debt
- Move into a house (please please please)
- Spend one-on-one time with the girls before bed (pillow talk)
- Increase production for our business
- Spend more time in nature.